Telehealth has become an easy and great way to access support for you and your child. It’s just as effective as clinic-based appointments, but much more convenient, relaxed and easy. No rushing to get ready, fighting traffic and finding a park, and no keeping children quite in a busy waiting room. Videocall or a phone call, whatever suits you.
For decades, we have been told that children need counselling to address their behavioural issues. This is rarely the case, and counselling is very ineffective at dealing with children’s behaviour. For decades, we have been told that children need to be given the strategies to manage their behaviour and emotions. This is also very ineffective. Lets face it, adults struggle to manage their emotions and behaviour sometimes, so how can we expect this from children. Children need to be guided by adults, and parents need effective strategies to guide their children.
Providing parents and carers with comprehensive and effective strategies to change children’s behaviour and teach children how to behave is essential in addressing children’s behavioural issues. Telehealth provides this in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
The fee for an Initial Consult is $190 – this only applies to PRIVATE PAYING Patients and you will be emailed an invoice with payment details following your appointment. Patients with a Mental Health Care Plan are bulk-billed, and NDIS appointments are invoiced at the scheduled rates.
Benefits of Telehealth:
- Convenient and Time Saving
- More Appointment Availability
- Less stressful for children and adults
- Children are less likely to think something is wrong with them
- Easier to occupy children to allow adults to discuss sensitive issues
- Easier for both parents to attend if they wish
- Urgent follow-up appointments within 48 hours (weekdays)
- AUSTRALIA WIDE – Available to all with a MHCP, NDIS, Private-paying